From rolling hills to secluded woods, a wise leader knows that how you use te environment of the battlefield can change the course of victory. Master the art of war and enhance your combat stratagem in the ‘Advanced Tactics’ DLC for Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caeser  by Longbow Digital Arts , which is out today and adds 6 all new-units to your mercenary army: including the Kush Archer, Parthian Cataphracts and Horse Archers, Berber Javelineer, Naked Skirmishers and Gallic Ambushers.
The additional content makes use of the recently introduced ambush game feature that allows units to shroud themselves within the field of war, await the approaching enemy forces and seize the opportunity for an attack advantage. Utilise the agile Parthian Horse Archers to scout out the area, rally a powerful charge with the cataphracts and employ the Gallic Ambushers’ knowledge of the terrain to launch deadly surprise assaults. The ‘Advanced Tactics’ DLC for Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar is available to purchase today for £3.49/€3.99/$4.99 and can be downloaded via Steam.
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar is available now via retail and as a digital download through Steam – the ‘Bannermen’ and ‘Mercenaries’ DLC are also available to download right now.
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar takes you to the plains and forests of ancient Gaul where Julius Caesar wages a decade long war to subjugate the barbarian hordes. It will immerse you in history like no other real time strategy game ever before, forcing you to pay close attention to the changing seasons and rapidly changing military situations.
Features of Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
- Direct from the hand of Caesar – Four campaigns follow the conquests of Julius Caesar as he wrote them in Commentarii de Bello Gallico. Bridge the Rhine, invade Britannia and conquer the Gauls in over 100 objectives or choose from over 20 factions in the epic sandbox mode.
- All new map – Explore over one million square kilometers that are seamlessly zoomable, from the Mediterranean coast to the shores of Britannia.
- Improved graphics engine – Hegemony Rome supports 10x the terrain detail over previous instalments and features a diverse and immersive landscape to explore.
- Build an empire – The construction system allows players to build forts, walls, and bridges at thousands of sites across the map to cement Roman control over the barbarian kingdoms.
- Promote your legions – Players can train officers to augment their unit’s skills as well as appoint governors and construct buildings to expand and improve their cities.
- Starve your enemies – Supply camps and logistics system makes sieges and supply lines more intuitive and more important than ever.